ASC software for advanced psychometrics
- FastTEST Web is the industry-leading platform for test authoring and delivery; bank items, assemble/manage tests, deliver exams (including computerized adaptive tests, or CAT), manage & report results. FastTEST Pro provides similar capabilities but runs on local PCs or LANs for extra security.
- Xcalibre 4 - Industry-leading item response theory (IRT) analysis software with user-friendly interface and reports; output is provided as a print-ready document with embedded tables and figures - no ASCII! Advanced capabilities include polytomous IRT, differential item functioning, and model fit analysis.
- Iteman 4 - Produce professional psychometric reports (including NCCA reports) but based on classical test theory rather than IRT. Like Xcalibre, Iteman produces documents with embedded graphics and tables. Free training videos here.
- Lertap - Comprehensive classical item analysis within Microsoft Excel.
- CITAS - A free spreadsheet for basic classical analysis of up to 50 items and examinees; ideal for evaluating small-scale and low-stakes tests.
- CATSim - Performs simulation research necessary to publish valid adaptive tests. If you aren't doing simulation studies, your CATs are not valid.
Visit the home page of our webstore to browse or search on your own. Not really sure what you're looking for? Download free trial versions and try them out. If you decide that you want to purchase, simply email the unlock codes the program provides, and we will send you the key - no shipping needed!
Grants are available to cover the cost of software for use by graduate students. Click here to learn more.
Already have our software, and need tech support? Click here.
Our webstore is independently validated as PCI compliant, ensuring top-notch security for credit card processing.