Assessment Systems will be attending the 2014 CLEAR Annual Educational Conference, held Sept. 11-13, 2014 at the New Orleans Marriott. The annual conference is attended by over 400 members of the regulatory community, and represents several countries from all over the world.
This year Assessment Systems will be showcasing our latest technologies for organizations who administer licensure/certificate examinations:
- The flexible Credentialing Management System (CMS), Certifior™ – ideal for managing higher-stakes assessments such as a professional regulatory licensure/certificate program, including the management of your own test location network
- Computer-Based Online Testing with the FastTest™ System – allowing you to develop and administer tests online of much higher quality
- Tech-enhanced item formats for more effective and engaging assessment
- The latest in test security enhancements, such as remote proctoring and browser lockdown options
Be sure to stop by Booth 14, and speak with Sean Finn or Christa Zaspel about how your organization could benefit from Assessment Systems. To attend the 2014 CLEAR Conference, please click here to learn more. We are excited to see you soon in beautiful French Quarter!
Want to improve the quality of your assessments?
Sign up for our newsletter and hear about our free tools, product updates, and blog posts first! Don’t worry, we would never sell your email address, and we promise not to spam you with too many emails.
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- We’re 40! - June 30, 2019
- How to Leverage your SMEs to Construct Legally-Defensible Tests with Job Task Analysis - April 17, 2019
- 5 Myths About Data Breaches - January 25, 2019