Lockdown browser, remote proctoring, examinee passwords, date/time windows, and more
Pricing for 100 examinees per year, or 100,000
We’ve delivered millions of secure, psychometrically-sound online tests
Customize your navigation, scoring, reporting, messaging, security… it’s your program!
Easily improve the size and quality of your item bank
Dichotomous or polytomous models; automated calibration
Easily publish tests which personalize the assessment for every student, using IRT
Automatically produce tech reports in Word, with CTT and IRT
We make it easier to manage online testing with reliability and validity, driving assessment quality as well as your bottom line.
- User-friendly item authoring with 60+ types
- Customizable item review workflow
- User content/role access
- Version tracking
- Automated item generation
- Powerful import/export
Deliver your online tests with best practices. Item response theory to design and score exams, including all major dichotomous and polytomous models. Adaptive testing and multistage testing to personalize the exams to every examinee, improving security, engagement, and accuracy. Powerful reports that save you hours of work, and provide incredible insight into how your items and tests are performing – from distractor analysis to differential item functioning.
We work with the best testing orgs in the world to develop more functionality every year.
You have the power to fully customize and modernize your online testing.
- Delivery format (Linear, LOFT, CAT)
- Multi-test batteries
- Time limits (section, test, and session)
- Sections & Navigation controls
- Multiple languages
- Media playback
- Messaging and buttons
- NDAs, instruction screens, example items
- Logos and colors
- Post-test surveys
Does your online testing include open-response items? Our platform comes with a module that is specifically designed to manage large-scale marking more efficiently.
- Define your custom rubrics
- Assign rubrics to items
- Deliver exams online
- Set up marking rules
- Markers can quickly read examinee essays and grade on multiple rubrics
- Anonymous or non-anonymous marking
- Flag essays with comments, such as exemplars
- Multi-marker scoring and adjudication rules.
- Score with number-correct or IRT partial credit models.