- Assessment Systems is the sole owner of information collected for the web services provided.
- We only collect information that you voluntarily share via this website, email or other direct contact.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you based on the reason you contacted us.
- We only share your information with authorized business partners as it relates to processes related to your request.
- We may contact you for company-related messaging; you have the ability to request not to receive these communications.
- We will not voluntarily share your information with a third party without prior authorization, except:
- With an affiliate or agent of Assessment Systems,
- With the written authorization,
- With a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel,
- In emergency situations,
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of this Assessment Systems web application websites and services provide by Amazon Web Services,
- To detect or prevent criminal activity or fraud, or
- In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation or liquidation, in which case information may be one of the transferred assets.
- We take precautions to protect your information both online and offline.
- Assessment Systems has implemented physical, administrative and technical safeguards and operational procedures to protect information we collect and/or maintain.
- Transactions over the internet involving information are encrypted.
- We restrict access to your information in our database to authorized users.
- You may opt out of communication with us at any time.
- You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or www.assess.com/contact-us/ to:
- Find out what data we maintain about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Assessment Systems has appointed a Privacy Officer and Security Officer who are responsible for the protection of information.
- Assessment Systems is committed to resolving any complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. If you have any questions or complaints regarding this policy, please contact us via email@example.com, (763) 476-4764, www.assess.com/contact-us.
- Some personal health information we collect may be protected health information (“PHI”) within the meaning of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”). To the extent applicable, Assessment Systems agrees to comply with HIPAA and the rules issued pursuant to HIPAA.
- We are aware of the GDPR enforcement in effect starting May 25, 2018. Our efforts to protect EU citizens in accordance with GDPR Articles, Recitals and stringent information security controls implemented by Assessment Systems is our top priority. We have an ongoing GDPR assessments to include Data Protection, Information Security and Auditing Policy reviews to verify our privacy policies periodically and after major infrastructure changes.
- Information is collected by Assessment Systems. Contact information:
- 5865 Neal Ave N. #377, Stillwater, MN 55082
- Phone: (651) 383-4311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org