Don’t have the time or expertise to roll out your exams? Trust our experts to handle it for you.
Developing and publishing an exam in accordance with best practices and international standards is no easy feat. Moreover, the huge amount of functionality in FastTest and Assess.ai can be quite daunting. So while our software can be used in the self-service model, we also offer a full-service model or a partial-service model. We call it the SmartStart package.
Here’s some of the things our experienced team can implement for you:
- Importing items – Give us your item bank in Word or Excel, and we will import into our platform then perform QA.
- Editing items – Need an expert eye to review your items to ensure they meet industry guidelines?
- Assembling and publishing tests – If you don’t have the time to publish and QA new forms of your test, our psychometricians can log into the platform and handle this.
- Setting up Remote Proctoring integrations – New to remote proctoring? Not sure how to set up the candidate login process, practice exams, instructions, and everything else? We got you covered.
- Quality assurance – It’s important to take any new versions of a test as a candidate to make sure everything looks as it should.
- Examinee scheduling – Perhaps you have a roster of 80 candidate twice per year – give us that list, we will ensure that the candidates are scheduled and receive info on how to log in.
- Examinee support – Don’t have the staff to take candidate questions? Let us handle it.
- Score reporting – We can construct a template for score reports and pass/fail letters, then dynamically create them for all candidates.