Deliver 200 tests per year, or 20,000 per day; manage hundreds of content experts for development
Make content experts more productive with intuitive interfaces, customized workflow, and immediate publishing
Configure security for each test: passcodes, ID numbers, lockdown browser, remote proctoring, IP addresses
Designed to drive best practices and advanced psychometrics like IRT and CAT
- Easy-to-use authoring interface allows SMEs to get right to work.
- Manage user access in FastTest with roles and content limitations.
- Innovate with tech-enhanced items like drag-and-drop, essay, and fill-in-the-blank.
- Review items with workflow management to improve content quality.
- Support validity with storage of extensive metadata, including custom fields and statistics.
- Track item versioning, usage on test forms, and user actions.
- Dozens of item types and formats.
- You can publish new forms quickly – we do not hold that hostage!
- Leverage classical test theory (CTT) and item response theory (IRT) to build reliable, defensible tests.
- FastTest supports dichotomous (Rasch, 1PL, 2PL, 3PL) and polytomous (rating scale, graded response, partial credit) IRT models.
- Set cutscores using the modified-Angoff approach.
- Improve test security with multistage, adaptive (CAT) or linear-on-the-fly (LOFT) delivery.
- Linear or normative scaled scoring conversion.
- Automated psychometric reporting.
- Scalable test engine on best-in-class Amazon servers.
- Intuitive, modern interface with customizability and widgets like protractors.
- Scalable security: you define if the test has an open link, password protection, lockdown browser, virtual proctoring, etc.
- Deliver your way: unproctored at home, you proctor in your locations, virtual proctoring, or at testing centers.
- Options to process payments.
Drive insight into item and test performance with FastTest’s reports
With a click of the mouse, you can produce comprehensive tech reports in Microsoft Word – allowing you to immediately work with content experts to evaluate item and test performance, revising items to improve the assessment.
Test level: descriptive statistics, reliability indices, standard error of measurement, distributions
Item level: quantile plots, difficulty, discrimination (point biserial), distractor analysis
Online essay scoring
FastTest has an essay marking platform that empowers you to efficiently score thousands of essays, seamlessly integrated with the online testing platform.
- Define your own rubrics
- Specify scoring rules like how to deal with multiple markers
- Manage raters and access
- Efficiently rate essays, with comments and flagging
- Automatically score results with classical or IRT methods